2. Liability: The use of any product bought from Order Now is at the customer’s own risk. The customer indemnifies and holds Order Now harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold by Order Now.
3. Privacy: Private information required for executing orders placed through Order Now (credit card, address and contact information) will not be sold or made known to third parties. Only the necessary information will be made known to third parties delivering the product.
4. Security: Order Now has taken all reasonable precautions to secure the credit card processing that is carried out to receive product payments. Order Now cannot be held liable for security breaches occurring on the user’s electronic devices, which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection or the inadvertent installation of malware/spyware.
5. Delivery: Depending on availability and receipt of payment, products will be delivered within 1-5 working days. For remote areas not serviced by standard couriers Order Now will contact the customer to arrange to deliver via alternative means. Order Now will supply all products to couriers in good order. The estimated arrival times are taken directly from information provided by our couriers. All parcels are signed for, however, Order Now accepts no responsibility for parcels collected/received by unauthorised persons.
6.) Collection: Depending on availability, certain products may be collected from our offices. As we are primarily an online store, some products may need to ship directly from suppliers in a different province.
7. Cancellations: Order Now reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. Should Order Now exercise this right, the customer will receive a full refund or credit. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse orders. If we believe that you have made a false or fraudulent order, we will be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
8. Returns: Products may only be returned within the 14 day return period if the incorrect product has been supplied, the customer is unsatisfied with the product or the product is damaged or faulty. If these conditions are met Order Now will exchange the item subject to the conditions outlined in our Returns Policy.
9. Restrictions: Order Now is available to South African clients and delivery addresses only.
10. Payment Options: Payment can be made via Visa and MasterCard branded credit/debit cards. Payment is also available via instant EFT, bitcoin, Mobicred, Snapscan, layby and cash via our payment options provided at checkout. See OrderNow payments page for more details.
11. Payment Gateway: Card transactions are handled via Payfast who is an approved Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant gateway.
12. Responsibility: Order Now is responsible for transactions including the sale of goods, user service and support, dispute resolution and product delivery.
13. Updating Terms and Conditions: Order Now reserves the right to change, modify or remove portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions. It is the user’s obligation to check these Terms and Conditions on the website for such updates. The user’s use of the website will be considered notice of their acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
14. Intellectual Property: All content provided by Order Now on this website is the copyrighted property of Order Now or any other third party owner of such rights. Site content is protected by South African and international copyright laws. Users may make use of such content for personal, non-commercial and informational purposes only. This website and its content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of Order Now.
15. Limitation of liability: All content on the website is provided on an “as is” basis, and may include some inaccuracies. Order Now makes no guarantee as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the website content. For orders made based on incorrect product information, Order Now will provide a refund to the customer for the full amount paid, upon return of the incorrect product to Order Now. No exchanges or swaps for any other product will be made. Please note that our website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time, without prior notice (including after an order has been submitted). Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing, promotion, and availability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
16. Competitions: Order Now reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of Order Now’s reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the competition, will be posted on ordernow.co.za. It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, the conduct or results of the competition, or any other matter relating to a competition, the decision of Order Now shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by Order Now. Unless otherwise stated in the competition terms, the competition is only open to persons who are resident in the South Africa and persons who are resident outside of South Africa may not apply. Unless otherwise stated in the competition terms, the competition is open to persons of any age. Order Now assumes that by entering into the competition, the parents or guardians of any entrant that is aged under the age of 18 have consented to that person’s entry into the competition and these rules. Entries must be made by the closing date, and in the manner set out in the competition terms. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
17. Price Adjustments and Sales: We are happy to process a price adjustment if your item (the same colour, model and size) has been reduced within 7 days of the original purchase date. We only offer price adjustments for merchandise purchased at the full original price (items originally purchased from the Specials section are not eligible for price adjustments). Each item is eligible for only one price adjustment. When contacting us include your order number and the item(s) that are eligible for the price adjustment. Price adjustments will be offered in the form of a coupon valid for 3 months. All cameras and lenses, excluding action cameras, are not eligible for a price adjustment. No price adjustments are allowed for clearance items. Items must have been purchased at the full retail price to qualify.