The Samyang 20mm f/1.8 ED AS UMC is a wide-angle full frame manual focus lens with a fast maximum aperture of f/1.8. The lens features a complex lens construction that includes Three ED elements and two aspherical glass elements to ensure that images are sharp and artifact free. A built in CPU / electronic circuit allows for full control of exposure parameters and enables i-TTL flash and meta data communication.
This lens model features a full-frame F mount to make it compatible with Nikon’s FX full-frame and DX cropped sensor DSLR cameras.
- Provides a 94.8 degree field of view on full frame cameras
- An array of special elements including three ED elements and two aspherical glass elements reduces aberrations
- Multi coated optics minimises flares and ghosting
- A smooth dampened focus ring provides enhanced manual focus control
- 7-bladed circular aperture for pleasant bokeh
- Built in CPU / electronic circuit allows for full control of exposure parameters and enables i-TTL flash and meta data communication.
- Included lens hood blocks stray light from reaching the lens
What’s in the Box?
- Samyang 20mm f/1.8 ED AS UMC Lens With AE Chip (Nikon)
- Lens Hood
- Lens Caps
No media at this time.