The Yongnuo YN560-III is an inexpensive but powerful manually-operated flash. It features plenty of light output and a fast recycle time. The YN560-III has proven to be an amazing investment thanks to its durability and easy-to-use nature. The YN560-III also features a built-in radio receiver that is directly compatible with Yongnuo radio flash triggers, such as the RF-602, RF-603-II, RF-605 and YN560-TX. This feature makes it a lot easier for photographers to create a studio or off-camera flash lighting set up. If you’re a budding photographer or somebody seriously interested in off-camera flash, the Yongnuo YN560-III is highly recommended.
The YN560-III is compatible with Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony (hot shoe adapter may be required), Fuji, Olympus, Panasonic etc. cameras. The flash can be used on any camera with a standard hot-shoe port
- Non-TTL: Manual Mode Only
- Guide Number: 58(ISO100 @ 105mm Zoom)
- Wide Power Range: 1/1 ~ 1/128th (29 levels of intensity, adjustable in full, 1/2 and 1/3rd stops)
- Zoom Range: 24 ~ 105mm
- Fast Recycle Time: 0.1 ~ 3 seconds (depending of flash intensity and battery charge)
- Integrated 2.4GHz Radio Receiver (directly compatible with Yongnuo RF-602, RF-603-II, RF-605 and YN560-TX)
- Optical Slave Sensor (S1 and S2 pre-flash cancellation)
- Rotating & Tilting Flash Head
- Overheat Prevention Systems (Auto thermal cut-off switch & automatic slowing down of recycle time)
- Compatible with External Battery Pack (Canon plug)
- Large Backlit LCD Display
What’s in the Box?
- Yongnuo YN560-III Manual Flash/Speedlight – GN58
- Foot Stand