The Saramonic UwMic9 UHF wireless microphone system is intended for portable wireless operation and can be used in several environments for applications such as DSLR video, field recording, broadcast TV, electronic news gathering(ENG), on-the-spot interviews and more.
Portable Receiver UwMic9-RX9
The Saramonic UwMic9-RX9 is a camera-mountable integrated wireless receiver. It features a wide switching RF bandwidth, and easy-to-read LCD display and infrared synchronization between transmitter and receiver.
Equipped with an auto-scan function, the RX9 can automatically search for an available transmission frequency. The phone jack enables real-time monitoring of receiver via headphones, especially usefully for cameras that lack a monitor output.
Body-pack transmitter UwMic9-TA9
This transmitter is a compact transmitter that employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It is equipped with a muting function and a BMP-type microphone input connector. The RF power output can be switched among high, middle and low.
- Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
- Wireless transmitter with lavalier microphone
- UHF Frequency Range: 614 MHz – 696 MHz; 96 selectable channels in 2 groups
- Operating Range: Over 330-feet (100m) in open areas or 200-feet (60m) with obstacles
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- Channels: 96
- Groups: A and B
- Oscillator type: PLL synthesizer
- Output: 3.5mm mini jack
- Antenna: 1/4 wire antenna
- Audio output level: -60 dBV
- Headphone output level: 30mW (16 ohm)
- Frequency Range: 614 MHz – 696 MHz
- Sensitivity: -95 dBm
- Signal to noise ratio: 70 dB or mor
- Voice delay: 12 ms
- Reference deviation: +/- 5 kHz
What’s in the Box?
- Saramonic UwMic9 Broadcast UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone System for DSLR & Camcorders Video