The impressive Godox AD200 is a battery-operated strobe that’s been designed to bridge the gap between large studio heads and speedlights. In other words, it’s an in-betweener model that has plenty of flash output but with a lightweight appeal. So, if you ever thought that large 600w strobes are just too heavy to lug around and that speedlights aren’t nearly powerful enough, then the Godox AD200 is just the right thing for you.
The AD200 TTL Pocket Flash Kit from Godox is built around a unique flash light source that has a standard Speedlite head and a bare bulb head that give you the option of 2 distinctly different qualities of light. The kit comes with the 2 heads, lithium battery, charger and carry case.
- Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
- Bare Bulb and Speedlight Flash Heads
- Large Capacity Lithium Battery Pack
- AV Panel
- Numerous Control Functions
What’s in the Box?
- Godox AD200 TTL Pocket Flash Kit
- H200 Speedlite Flash Head
- Bare Bulb Flash Head
- Flash Tube
- Lithium-Ion Battery Pack for AD200 Pocket Flash (14.4V, 2900mAh)
- Charger and Cable
- AD-E Holder (Stand Mount)
- Carrying Case