No Products in the Cart
1. How old is Order Now? Order Now started trading in 2011.
2. Are my payments safe with Order Now? We go to great lengths to protect your payment information. We use reputable payment processors and we never access or store your card or banking information. See our payments page for more details on payment options.
3. How long will delivery take? Orders delivered in Cape Town normally arrive on the same day if placed before 09:00. Main centres within South Africa, normally 2 days if placed before 13:00. Outlying areas take between 3-5 days. During the Christmas period, 23 December – 6 January, some orders may be delayed due to courier holidays. Ad hoc orders take 10-14 days to arrive.
4. What is an Ad Hoc Order? An ad hoc order is one where the stock for a client purchase is ordered in from our supplier on a per-order basis. Thus, the delivery time is longer than normal.
4. What do I do if I don’t receive my order? Your order is tracked so if you do not get it within 5 working days, once shipped from our office, during normal times of the year, contact us immediately.
5. Is there a warranty on Order Now’s products? All our products, excluding DJI, come with our standard 6-month warranty. DJI products are not covered by our 6-month warranty but by the DJI International Warranty. Other suppliers, such as Canon, may offer longer warranties on their products.
6. Can I return a product to Order Now? You may return faulty products (under warranty), or if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Customers must contact Order Now within 14 days from delivery about their need to return a product. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for shipping back to Order Now. See our Returns Policy for more details.
7. What if my new product is dead upon arrival? See question 6 above.
8. What if Order Now has sent me the wrong product? See question 6 above.
9. I want a product you don’t have? Contact us. More often than not we can source what you are looking for, or it is still being listed on our site.
10. How do I get a VAT invoice? If you require a VAT invoice, please email us with your VAT number and company details. We will then create the VAT invoice for your purchase within 48 hours and send it to you via email. As of 1 November 2019, we are not longer VAT registered.
11. How does insurance work? All packages are shipped via courier to any serviced physical address in South Africa and are tracked. The Shipping + Insurance option can be chosen at checkout if you want your shipment insured. If insurance is not taken the package will not be insured and the risk is transferred to the customer.